In addition, our advertisers benefit from these important attributes:
- History – The Philadelphia Antiques Show is one of the longest running antiques shows in the country. Approximately 10,000 local and out-of-town visitors receive the magazine with a ticket to the Show.
- Audience – Our patrons and visitors represent a select, upscale and knowledgeable market. Typical patrons of the Show are well-educated and affluent with discriminating taste. Many hold decision-making positions in business, professional, social and community-based organizations.
- Support – Our 200 volunteers make an ongoing effort to actively support the magazine advertisers.
How to Advertise in the Show Catalogue
To advertise in The 2013 Philadelphia Antiques Show Catalogue, please download the application (PDF). See the technical requirements (PDF) regarding advertising submissions for more information. There are two options for submitting your information and one for requesting additional information.
1. Send one copy of the completed form with your payment to Randi Gaiser as directed (#4). Send a second copy of the form with your ad to Condrake as directed (#5).
2. Submit completed electronic files online (#6) at www.condrake.com.
3. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Note: Applications for advertisements must be received on or before February 28, 2013.
Catalogue Sponsored by L.F. Driscoll Co., LLC